Please take a minute to note the key information details below to ensure you get the best experience from your use of the Kerry Way Website and App.
We would also greatly appreciate your feedback on your experience of the Kerry Way Website and App. You can leave us a message HERE.
If you do not have the app you can download it
- Please ensure you are in a WIFI zone to download app content – this will help ensure you do not incur excessive data charges from your service provider.
- Please ensure the GPS locator on your phone is switched ON - this is to enable the GPS codes activate at the relevant points as you walk along the route.
- Please ensure your message alert/notifications are operational to ensure you will be prompted by a tone/vibration when you arrive at a relevant GPS location.
- Please ensure you leave the App continuously running in the background as you walk along the route to enable it function at all times.
- Plan your walk, bring a map and know how to use it.
- Check weather and sunset times.
- Bring enough food, water and sunscreen if needed.
- Bring suitable footware, clothing, torch, mobile phone, jacket, hat, gloves & spares.
- In case of emergency, dial 999.
- Tell somebody your plans and contact them on you return.
- Finally – ENJOY!
- Tourist Office [Killarney]: 064 6637928
- Emergency [Ask for Mountain Rescue]: 999
- Local Garda [Police]: 064 6631222
- South Doc [GP / Doctor]: 1850 335 999