Located on the South East side of Coomduff and overlooking the Cummeragh river, this site consists of a row of three stones incorporated into a low cairn. The row is oriented NE-SW and is c. 7m long.
The cairn consists of a platform-like terrace of stone and measures 7.6m long and up to 1m high above the ground level on its South East side. The landowner indicated that the cairn was originally larger, and that it was ‘faced ‘ on its downward slope side. It was reported that a 'bronze staff was found in it in the early 1900's, but the present location of this object is unknown. The site is locally referred to as the 'Cloughane'.